Re: [Xen-users] Working 10gig NICs on linux 3.x

It depens on budget and purpose.

If your budget is low than you should definitely look at Infiniband.
You can get Mellanox or Qlogic IB 10/20 or even 40Gbps adapters at
unbelivatle prices. Just yesterday I spotted 40Gbps dual Qlogic
adapter for 200USD and 10Gbps dual card is easy to get for 20USD.

For small deployment it would be perfect option and i do not mention
other advantages of Infiniband (lower latency, bigger throughput etc.)

I think Infiniband popularity will rise rapidly with Windows 8 because
will have full support.

Br

Peter