[Xen-users] Creating a new domain from a cd

Hi,

I am completely new to Xen and Gentoo. But I need to create a new virtual host from a cd using Xen. I've tried creating a new domain with "xm new name " and it obviously errors out. So I was wondering if anyone has a quick guide to create domains with Xen that I could read.

Thanks in advance.
--

Thank you,

Dustin Beuerlein