[Xen-users] How can i get DomU information as much as possible?

Hi all.

Currently, I’m doing some experiments to find overheads of Xen in case of overloaded situation.

During my experiments, I need specific information about DomU such as

-       Paravirt or HVM

-       Page Table Mechanism (shadow or nested PT)

What I can get so far is the information generated by ‘xm debug-keys ‘.

However, it is not sufficient for me.

Is there any other way around to get more specific information about Dom U (or even Dom0)?

Thanks.

Regards,

Chulmin Kim