Re: [Xen-users] (no subject)

On 11.04.2012 14:51, Simon Hobson wrote:
Chen Fu wrote:

I have a server with Debian and its IP:222.28.246.107
With Xen enable, two VM are created with IP 222.28.246.108, 222.28.246.109
Apologies if this sounds abrupt, but it seems quite common for questions from Asia/China/India (I'm not sure where some questions have come from) so I am wondering if it's a cultural difference, or just that a lot of people are really new to this sort of environment ?

Just more ignorant than the rest of the world. Simply ignore them and they'll go away. Having these stressful people banned from mailing lists seems to be the best approach. Eventually they'll figure it out and grow up. Less than 5% will go for paid support. The rest will simply start RTFM more carefully.