Re: [Xen-users] Problem Bridging Connections

Hey, thanks for the reply Simon.

It ended up being a dns resolution problem, I didn't realize it because I was trying to ping domains, my resolv.conf file had the wrong gateway.

I am also not used to the GUI in debian, network-manager kept telling me I was disconnected, turns out interfaces was working all along.