[Xen-users] PVOPS VM Faster Than Fully Paravirtualized?

Xen users,

I am getting measurements that show Fedora 16 HVM PVOPS kernels outperforming
Fedora paravirtualized kernels, e.g. completing a benchmark in 167 secs versus
198 secs for the paravirtualized case. This is only for small hardware (4 core
single socket, 16 GiB memory Intel server board) but it is surprising to me.
Have things changed and PVOPS is now faster than paravirtualized or is this an
unusual result that should be investigated further?

Sincerely,

John
----
What is the formal meaning of the one-line program
#include "/dev/tty"

J.P. McDermott                  building 12
Code 5542                       john.mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Naval Research Laboratory       voice: +1 202.404.8301
Washington, DC 20375, US        fax:   +1 202.404.7942