Re: [Xen-users] Need help

If you control the dom0, you have full access to the domU; the dom0, as it is controls the native hardware, could read or alter the memory and storage of the domU with impunity.

As for gaining dom0 access from a domU, it depends on how the machine is configured. However, assuming you're referring to attacks are specific to attacking a dom0 from a domU, there are no (to my knowledge) known current exploits, but as a rule, these are based on exploiting virtualized devices (e.g., exploiting QEMU rather than Xen itself).