Re: [Xen-users] Need help

That reminds me of a summary of what the recent ESX source code leak
implied.  Something about getting the hypervisor to call VMEXIT with a
buffer overrun to export a malicious payload up to ring -1; really
whacky stuff (from my point of view :D).

There was a /great/ thread on the list the last month, discussing
potential security implications of pygrub, you can browse through it
here: http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2012-04/msg00460.html

That said, giving access to Dom0 from a DomU gives you control over
the Dom0, and in essence the whole system.  Don't let DomU access Dom0
unless you trust the DomU with control over the whole machine, and all
the VMs running within it!

Cheers,
Andrew Bobulsky