Re: [Xen-users] gaming on multiple OS of the same machine?

> Sorry buy another question if you could comment, Casey:
>
> Is this normal when using GPLPV? (screenshot attached)

That doesn't look right.

Can you drill down into the Storage controllers, Disk drives and Network
adapters and post another screenshot? I suspect you'll still be running on
emulated devices and GPLPV isn't working at all. I wonder if there is a problem
with interrupt sharing with your ATI card. Can select 'Resources by type' from
the device manager View menu, drill down into Interrupt request, and post a
screenshot of that too?

Thanks

James