[Xen-users] Allocating memory and cpu to Domain-0

Hi,
It seems that allocating dedicated memory and cpu(s) is recommended
for IO intensive guests (why would I not assume it won't be?)

How can I calculate the amount of memory and cpu to allocate for Dom-0?
Is there a formula we can use for this?

If there is no known defined formula, isn't it better to allocate
using xm m-set and vcpu-set, versus on boot-time? So you can at least
adjust when needed ?

Thanks.
Lloyd