Re: [Xen-users] Best way to differentiate between virtual servers and non-virtual servers

Hi Simon,

Thanks for you reply. I understand your saying about 2). I think under current situations (with many different hypervisors and their settings) it might be hard to detect whether the machine is virtual or not with only one method. That's why I listed many possible ways to detect it. If you can share your idea how to detect the virtual machine, it might help many people who try to know the current states of the machine.

I always wanted to know whether my machine is virtualized or not. Also, my current project wanted me to find a way to do it.

Please, share your idea if you have any.

Thanks,

Jinho