[Xen-users] XCP nut monitoring

Hi,

I want to monitor my XCP server with nut.

So, after a google search I've been there.
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XCP_NUT

It sound great, but the nut packet I can download from alyseo seems outdated.
I would like to download the right one for my distro but...what is the distribution ?

#cat /etc/issue
xen.org XCP 1.1.0-50674c

XCP1.1 is based on XenServer (with version 5.6, v5.6.2 ?) with is based on RHE ?
Whoo, i'm lost !
Please tell me where i can find the right rpm package for my xcp server.

Cheers

--
Sébastien Prouff