Re: [Xen-users] XCP nut monitoring

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your reply.
OK, always read introduction first, sorry ;

The server I want to install nut on is in production. So, I want to keep the basic configuration if possible.
So, I tried to follow your how to ( included the rpm), and it worked like a charm !

In my configuration, the nut server is on a debian server and my XCP server are connecting on it without problem.

Thanks you

Sébastien Prouff
PS : next thing to do : put the switch on the UPS !