Re: [Xen-users] Xen unstable fails to build on ubutnu 12.04

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:40 PM,  <cyberhawk001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> JUST a heads up, the latest relase of xen-unstable.hg is " 25459" as of
> today, AND i just tried compiling it and it finally works and compiles
> without errors or any additional patches.Granted, only tried it on Debian
> Wheezy. If you are advanterious, you could try it on Ubuntu 12.04.
>

> SO, and awesome thumbs up for the Xen-devel team for fixing all of the
> issues prevent compile... :)

I compiled 25459 on Ubuntu 12.04 today and still needed the patch.
Other than that it compiles properly. It didn't work though, as I
described in another mail to this list. For reference, I needed these
packages to build deb:

apt-get build-dep xen
apt-get install build-essential mercurial pkg-config libglib2.0-dev
libyajl-dev git flex texinfo fakeroot

This was in addition to whatever I got by installing
xen-hypervisor-4.1-amd64 and xen-tools earlier. Other than that, it's
a fresh 12.04 server install.