Re: [Xen-users] XEN Installation

Hello Bua,

Yes, Xen does allow cloud computing (the ability to pool hardware from multiple machines and manage virtual guests ontop of the pool).  You will want to investigate the Xen XCP toolstack.

I suggest giving this blog post a read, you may find the video extremely informative as well.
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2012/05/30/video-intro-to-virtualization-xen-xcp-and-the-cloud/

~Casey