Re: [Xen-users] domU loses incoming network after period of inactivity

Are you also using some type o bonding/bridging (e.g. STP)???

What is your hardware?

Are you using IOMMU (DMA vitualization)???

We had similar issues while using bonding + IOMMU on DELL R715.

Switching OFF DMA virtualization in BIOS magically cured this problem.

GB