Re: [Xen-users] Info related to linux-2.6-xen

On Wed, 2012-06-13 at 09:07 +0100, maheen butt wrote:
> Hi all,
>  I'm new in xen-user list so forgive me for my ignorance or
> any awkward question.
> I 've source code of linux-2.6-xen ( a xen linux kernel) and I want to
> build dom0 kernel
> for mips architecture. from xen .org I came to know xen offers  x86,
> x86_64, IA64, ARM, and
> other CPU architectures.

IA64 is no longer supported in xen-unstable.hg. The complete list of
supported architectures is currently x86 (32- and 64-bit) and ARM.

> I want to now what are exactly other CPU architectures. does it
> support mips?  and returning to my primary
> question that can I build it  for mips board ( such as malta board or
> Cavium) ?

There was a MIPS port discussed on xen-devel a few times in the past
year or so, but so far no code has been submitted so there is nothing
that anyone can run and it is not a supported architecture.

Ian.