Re: [Xen-users] xen i/o errors

Hi,

I tried to make a debug trace of xend and I think I found something relevant.

---
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/xen-4.0/lib/python/xen/xend/xenstore/xswatch.py",
line 63, in watchMain
    we = xs.read_watch()
Error: (22, 'Invalid argument')
---

Can this be causing the machine to hang (it appears multiple times in
the trace, and the trace ends with this error)? I've attached the
whole log, if someone more xen dev involved would take a look.