Re: [Xen-users] What do you do for Xen 4.2?

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Jonathan Tripathy <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.gitco.de/repo/ offers XEN 4.1 rpms for CentOS 5.x, so that may suit your needs adequately.
Yes, but Xen 4.1.x doesn't work very well with the stock RHEL5 kernel

Can you expand further on "doesn't work very well with the stock RHEL5 kernel" please?

I'm running just such a system in production now (Dell R610 + MegaRAID), and hadn't noticed any issues.  I'll be able to keep my eyes open for problems, if I know what to look for.

--A