Re: [Xen-users] giving IP and internet access to guest VM

Hi,

Just to clarify, I guess you want to ass a public IP to your Ubuntu
10.04, am I right?

If that is the case, why don't you use NAT to a private IP or
something else to make your Ubuntu 10.04 'visible' on Internet?

Regards.

2012/6/19 manas biswal <manas.biswal06@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello
>

> I am new to XCP
> I have installed XCP 1.1 and given one IP . Internet is allowed on that IP.
> I want to install Ubuntu 10.04.  The requiremnet is, the  IP should be
> generated automatically and getting internet.
> Please suggest How should I proceed.

> --
> Thanks and Regards
> Manas Ranjan Biswal
> Research Scientist,
> OpenTechnology Center,
> NIC,Chennai
> 08015698191,9776349149
> manas.biswal@xxxxxx

http://boris.insert-coin.org
AADB 52A9 8C6B 1C73 D0C4  570E 952C 2DC1 D1D0 A4E7
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key D1D0A4E7