Re: [Xen-users] how to take over console from another user?

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Eric Lindsey <eslindsey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:29:28 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 20:30:25 +0000

I just noticed messing around with the consoles today that Debian wheezy does
not implement locking and I can attest to the weirdness of two terminals being
logged in at once. How come this is done by the distro and not by Xen? Feature
request to xen-devel?