Re: [Xen-users] XenCenter: Deleting VM's

Hi Eric,

On Thu, 2012-06-28 at 07:24 +0100, Eric wrote:
> When using XenCenter 6.0.2 to manage XenServer 6.0.201 nodes

This list is for users of the Open Source version of Xen. For questions
about commercial products using Xen you should contact the appropriate
support organisation. In this case that would mean either your XenServer
support rep or using the XenServer forums at
http://forums.citrix.com/category.jspa?categoryID=101.

Cheers,
Ian.