Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV msi installer does nothing during setup

I've seen that happen on XP before but never Vista/7/2k8. What I usually do is verifiy xen platform pci is enabled, I recall for some reason gplpv looking for this and I also will go into device manager and scan for new devices and the PV devices will usually pop up with a exclamation mark and then the install will finish and tell me I need to reboot.