Re: [Xen-users] Xen 10GBit Ethernet network performance (was: Re: Experience with Xen & AMD Opteron 4200 series?)

> Hey "internecto.net",

Urgh, sorry, I use tags for my list subscriptions (e.g. lists+xen,
lists+zsh etc.) to ease delivery to imap folders. Unfortunately I can't
set a default From header with each list so have to do that manually.

> >> - do NOT configure a bridge in dom0, try normal eth0 <-> eth0 comms
> >>   (The linux bridge is a BRIDGE. that's the things everyone stopped
> >> using in 1998)
> >
> > can you back this up with evidence?
>
> I think he meant multiport reapeaters aka hubs.

Yes, now that is something I can agree with although I still don't
really understand why this comment would apply to virtual bridging.

Mark