Re: [Xen-users] Xen 10GBit Ethernet network performance (was: Re: Experience with Xen & AMD Opteron 4200 series?)

While we're on the subject, I'm still having a massive headache with using my
dom0 as a NAT to route traffic internally from eth0 to the outside world on
eth1 using iptables in masquerade mode as a firewall, AND having eth0 (internal
LAN) successfully bridged for my VMs run by Xen. I've heard a lot of talk about
Open vSwitch on the list, I'm sure I can find info about it on the net, but can
someone give me some hard facts about its performance, especially with regard
to virtualization and my particular use case? Thanks in advance!