[Xen-users] How to verify hardware compatibility for XCP 1.5beta

Dear All,

We are planning a pilot project with XCP (1.5beta) for setting up a hosting platform. For this we are planning to purchase a couple of test servers, HP Proliant DL380p G8 with a P420i RAID controller.

I know there is a Hardware Compatibility List for Xenserver provided at http://hcl.xensource.com/ and XCP uses Xen.
So, what I would like to know is can I use this list to verify whether the server above is compatible?
Or are there any other resources I can access to find out this question?

Thanks in advance,
Roald