Re: [Xen-users] Can't ping guest, but guest can ping me.

It was the firewall. Silly of me not to check that first. I just assumed it would respond to pings with the default settings.

Thanks a ton,
Zach

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 4:19 AM, Fajar A. Nugraha <list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 3:11 AM, Zach Al-Nasser
<zach.alnasser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So, can someone tell me why I can access this guest using RDP, but not using
> ping, nslookup, traceroute, etc? It's apparently invisible to all but RDP.

The usual suspect is firewall on the guest side.

--
Fajar