Re: [Xen-users] Best dom0 for GPU pass through?

Thanks Casey!  I decided to give Ubuntu 12.04 server a go, it was
actually a shockingly straightforward process.  I recompiled the
kernel to set CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_BACKEND to be statically built in (not
a module), installed the xen-hypervisor-4.1, hid my video card (ATI
7750) and usb hub from dom0, passed both through to win 7 and it just
worked.  There is one minor problem I am having with the video being
messed up on the onboard card after Windows starts, going to post
about that in another thread.

-David