Re: [Xen-users] Can't write to floppy image (fda)

Hi

thanks for the ideas, but unofrunately neither of both worked. Here's
what I'm getting:

> disk = ['file:/root/xen/floppy,fda,w', 'file:/root/xen/win.img,hda,w' ]
Error: Unable to find number for device (fda)

Unfortunately Google has 0 results for that specific error message.

> fda = ['file:/root/xen/floppy,fda,w',]
Error: 'list' object has no attribute 'startswith'

I think this means that it doesn't like the parameter being formatted as
a list. When I remove the brackets [ ], I'm getting
Error: Floppy file file:/root/xen/floppy,fda,w does not exist.

So I think it expects the literal file name for the fda parameter and
nothing else.

Any other ideas? I'm getting the feeling that this is simply a bug ...

Thanks
Oskar.