Re: [Xen-users] win2008 crashes unde xen

> I have 358 drivers and error looks like this one
> http://jbeekman.nl/bsod20120117_1953.png

If that is your BSoD then the crash does appear to be in xenvbd.sys which is a
GPLPV driver. Can you have a look in c:\windows\minidump and see if there is a
file in there that approximately matches the time of your bluescreen?

If so, can you zip it up and email it to me? I also need to know the exact
version of GPLPV you are using so I can load the correct symbols in the
debugger.

Thanks

James