Re: [Xen-users] While installing guest OS, having error "Invalid kernel"

Thanks stephan,

Actually, the kernel for guest OS, I use, is the one recommended in the following guide.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/XenProposed

But, I really want to test the one you mentioned in linux-virtual.
I tried to google linux-virtual and failed to find one.
Could you tell me the one that you are using?

Thanks again,
- jaeyong