Re: [Xen-users] any opensource controllers to recommand?

Hi Jon-
There are 'binaries' available, see https://openflow.stanford.edu/display/Beacon/ReleasesÂ
I encourage you to make sure you are running the latest Oracle JDK/JRE 6 release. If you have any questions feel free to post on the forum: https://openflow.stanford.edu/forums/forum/4-beacon-general/

-David

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 5:31 AM, Jonathon Royle <jonathon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have also been looking for a good opensource controller so I was interested in this thread. Is there a binary version for Centos 5/6 available. The link I followed just provided source code and instructions for building within the eclipse IDE.

Thanks,

Jon