Re: [Xen-users] open suse as dom0

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Ken Cobler <kcobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Quoting Salvatore Maltese <inf.maltese@xxxxxxxxx>:

I would ask . How i can use Internet connection when i start xend ? this
because when i  start xend , it seem that the device become xend and not
my  ethernet card .
however, thx you

I use OpenSUse 11.2 and above with Xen.

I found it easier to define a bridge device (br0) as the main IP address.

Ken Cobler

Sorry but  I am newb of much this in the scope of linux and virtualitation . However, I dont understand something . when i had installed the Dom0 and hypervisor above it , is the Dom0 that talk with drivers ? . Sould The Hypervisor only schedule the VM's ? and the Dom0  Should manage the VM's . Now what is the bridge ( i know that the bridge is to join network , but what is in Xen hypervisor ) Thx for you help.