Re: [Xen-users] Passthrough USB Controllers

Hi Casey,

encountered the same problem with 3.5 as Dom0 kernel, see here
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-08/msg00562.html

Konrad could - partially - reproduce this and i guess it will be fixed in 3.6 (guess!)

do you also encounter the dom0 crash when shutting down dom0?

Greetings
Tobias