[Xen-users] QEMU networking on PV DomU

Hi, everyone
When I run QEMU on Dom0, I can use TAP device to set up networking for its guest.
For example, I use OpenVPN to control the TAP device tap0 and setup its IP address.

$ openvpn --mktun --dev tap0 --user `id -un`
$ ifconfig tap0 192.168.50.193 netmask 255.255.255.0 up

I use QEMU's offical ARM test kernel and initrd disk image (arm-test-0.2.tar.gz) to execute QEMU and use tap0.

$ qemu-system-arm -kernel zImage.integrator -initrd arm_root.img -net nic -net tap,ifname=tap0,script=no,downscript=no

Then I change QEMU's guest IP address to 192.168.50.194, after that, I can ping host or TAP device from QEMU's guest.
But when I perform the above steps on PV DomU, I can't ping host or TAP device.
I tried to compile TAP device into kernel or as module, but none of them works.
Does anyone have the same problem? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,

Yao-Jing Wen