[Xen-users] Weird issue on heavy server

Hello Group,

We have configured 3 servers with below configuration:

2 Processors: E5620
32GB Ram
1x140GB SAS drive
3x1TB Sata drive

We are planning to create around 25-30 VMs with xen (Standard version from Centos 5.8 repo).ÂThere are 20 VMs currently running on all three nodes.
The problem that we are facing on two of them is, network on some VMs gets stuck.
We cannot ping or SSH the VMs from outside the network, but xm console shows the VMs are fine. The only confusion is why only on 2 VMs, and that too on 2 nodes?

Can someone please direct me in the right direction? Also, please let me know if more information is required.