Re: [Xen-users] Clock problems on Squeeze/Xen4 (clock jumps 50 minutes ahead)

Yeah, that's what I first thought too... but it happens at random on different
machines, all using the same kernel/xen combinations but it is also true that
all are using the same hardware (PowerEdge 1950III). Using xen3 I also had
problems with the 'Time went backwards' issues but changing the clocksource to
jiffies solved everything.

It is also true that I had not seen the issue in Xen4 for a long time since
using ntpdate it corrected itself without affecting services. It wasn't until I
started using Dovecot and ntp that I had real problems.

Tomorrow I'll install Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS on a server and move some DomU's
there. We'll see how it works. Changing the hardware now is not possible I'm
afraid.

I could also try to update firmware's and stuff on the PowerEdge, anyone done
this?

Thanks for your comment Carlos,

Aleix.

El 27/08/2012, a les 18:16, Carlos Ribas <carlos@xxxxxxx> va escriure: