[Xen-users] Sharing entropy across VMs

Short question: is it possible to share entropy across all VMs and how
can this be done?

I found http://vanheusden.com/entropybroker/ which seems to offer a way,
but I cannot get it to work, syslog tells me "stack smashing detected".
So if there are ways people are currently using I'd be interested to
hear them. Currently I find that even generating a gpg key on a PV VM
takes ages and I don't want to compromise the security by using
workarounds.

--
Thank you,