Re: [Xen-users] How are you measuring CPU usage?

If you want to roll your own analysis then the following document
describes the standard sFlow metrics that the Host sFlow agent is
exporting:
http://sflow.org/sflow_host.txt

sflowtool is an open source sFlow decoder.
http://blog.sflow.com/2011/12/sflowtool.html

You can either take the C source code and incorporate it directly in
your project, or parse the ASCII output and send it to the tool of
your choice.
sflow2graphite is a Perl script for converting sFlow messages to
Graphite's metric format:
http://blog.sflow.com/2012/01/graphite.html