[Xen-users] Existing Xen 3.4 work with OpenStack or CloudStack

Dear all,

We have a pool of servers running CentOS5+Xen3.4.4.  Any suggested method to use OpenStack or CloudStack if I want to manage existing VM through a Cloud Mgt platform.  I searched doc on OpenStack or CloudStack that they will work for registering new server and creating new VM and not to registered existing VM .

Cheers!