[Xen-users] VM move/copy/export

Hi,

I have two machines with xenserver, running in the same pool with multiple virtual machines. When I try to move / copy / export from one machine to another xenserver, the message: Can not move virtual disks between SR site. Can not see required storage
How do I solve this problem? I'm using version 6.0.2

Thanks a lot, for any information,

Clóvis

--
Clovis Tristao - UNICAMP/Faculdade de Engenharia Agricola
Administrador de Redes - Secao de Informatica (SINFO)