Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough

The settings for stdvga is related to the emulated graphics only, I don't believe it has anything to do with your passed devices.  Similarly, you can (or should be able to) omit the vga_passthrough=0 line, as it defaults to 0.

Assuming you are passing to a Windows DomU (hence code 43), have you checked your xen log files (/var/logs/xen), also I would try running xl -vvv create with and without both adapters to see if that maybe yields a clue.

Also, what version of Xen did you install, and which toolstack are you using (xm/xl)?