[Xen-users] XCP Test Day - Thank You

Hi,

a quick thank you to everybody who joined the Xen Test Day.

At the peak we had about 25 people on #xentest - with some good discussions. I have not counted overall participation. Also quite a few test day related discussions happened on #xen-api. And I also saw at least 6 bugs raised on xen-api.

Given that this was our second test day, I would like to ask for feedback on how we can do these better in future

Best Regards
Lars