[Xen-users] Not enough memory to relocate the dom0 kernel

Hi guys,

I've installed the lastest version of Debian (wheezy) and after this just installed the
kernel Xen-linux-system-amd64.

But after rebooting the machine it appears a bunch of messages but i guess the mainly one is:

"Not enough memory to relocate the dom0 Kernel"

What it could be?

I have a ibm x3650 m3 with 28gb of ram, and it doesnt appear to be ram.

I've seen that the EFI boot sometimes interferes something but I'm  not sure.

I'd be glad if you could help me out.

Thanks in advance,
Adriano