[Xen-users] running virt-manager gave me an error that i am missing a package

The first time I ran virt-manager.  I got this error.

"The following packages are not installed:

::KVM_PACKAGES::

These are required to create KVM guests locally.
Would you like to install them now?"

When I try to click on "yes", I get the error below.

"Error talking to PackageKit:
org.freedesktop.PackageKit.Modify.NoPackagesFound: no package found

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/packageutils.py", line
103, in check_packagekit
    packagekit_install(do_install)
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/packageutils.py", line
135, in packagekit_install
    timeout=timeout)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 68, in __call__
    return self._proxy_method(*args, **keywords)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 140, in __call__
    **keywords)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/connection.py", line
630, in call_blocking
    message, timeout)
DBusException: org.freedesktop.PackageKit.Modify.NoPackagesFound: no
package found"

How do I install the package that virt-manager is asking for?

help.