Re: [Xen-users] Problemi using vif-route script

You were absolutely right,
looking xen-hotplug.log was the way to the solution,
apparently the error was due to a call to the function dom0_ip
which not finding the address on interface eth0 arose the error.
Adding an ip address to the interface solved the problem.

Thanks a lot for all your help.