[Xen-users] Call for Participation to the Fedora Virt Test Day

As usual, the Fedora community has planned a number of Test Days for the
upcoming 18 release, including include a Virtualization Test Day on
November 1st (this Thursday):

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-11-01_Virtualization

We are therefore calling all our community members to participate in the
test day as much as possible. Specific information regarding testing Xen
on Fedora can be found in this Wiki page:

  http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Fedora_Test_Days

For participating, or just if attending, be sure you hang out on IRC at
#fedora-test-day (on Freenode) on Thursday !

Fedora 18 will be one of the first distros shipping Xen 4.2... So come
and help us making sure it will work great for all users !!

Thanks and Regards,
Dario
Dario Faggioli, Ph.D, http://retis.sssup.it/people/faggioli