Re: [Xen-users] ntpserver in domainU vm

Hi,

You must set the  /proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock to 1 on all vms

 echo 1 > /proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock

Marcos Amorim

2012/11/6 Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hello.

This is too few information. Please consider describing what do you exactly mean by "vms cannot synchronize". That includes the detail of what you do, what do you expect, and what is the actual result you get. Error messages and logs extract would be useful.

So far, maybe this will be helpful.
http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Support/KnownOsIssues