Re: [Xen-users] How to change VM from para-virtualization to full-virtualization?

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 11:40:19 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:41:46 +0000

Hello.

It's something wrong with your e-mail formatting, the screenshots you attached are not displayed inline.

Please consider not using HTML formatting when sending mails to the list. If you wish to share the output you get from your system, post or attach it as plain text.