Re: [Xen-users] dynamic memory extension not working on Debian Squeeze

On Wed, 2012-11-14 at 10:35 +0000, Peter Viskup wrote:
[...]
> server1:~# xenstore-ls -fp | grep target
> <this command is hanging>
[...]
> xenfs is not mounted on dom0 - could it be the reason of this issues?

Could be, I'm surprised you were able to start a domain at all without
it though.

Also if xenstore is hanging then there is something else majorly wrong
too. Probably best to remedy both of those first.

Mounting xenfs might be enough to kick things back to life but otherwise
you may need to reboot the host.

Ian.